Copyright © 2018 All Things Diapers All rights reserved.
Last Updated: March 9, 2016
We want to thank you for choosing All Things Diapers.
You will be assigned either one day a week or two days a week depending on the service that you choose. All deliveries will be made on the same day each week. Delivery days are subject to change and are subject to delays caused by weather conditions or holidays. ATD will make reasonable efforts to deliver diapers on the assigned day, and where feasible, notices will be provided regarding changes in delivery schedules.
- First and Second Delivery: You will receive cloth diapers in the number ordered on your first and second delivery date in a reusable tote.
- All Subsequent Deliveries: The exact same diapers that we picked up on the previous delivery will be delivered in a reusable tote.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to place the used diapers in the provided pail liners and place them outside in the pre-designated area by the agreed upon time. on the designed delivery day/s each week. On your delivery day, place your pail liner full of used diapers/covers/wipes inside or beside the tote in the pre-designated area. Where possible place the diapers out of direct sunlight.
- Missed-Pick Up: If you forget to leave your used diapers out for pick-up on your scheduled pick-up date, please contact ATD to arrange for an additional pick up or additional supplies to be added to your diaper service. ATD reserves the right to charge an additional pick-up fee, and/or to refuse to deliver additional diapers.
- Customers are responsible for all cloth diaper supplies until they are picked up by ATD.
Diaper use, Misuse, and Abuse:
- Use of Diapers: Cloth diapers and cloth diaper supplies provided by ATD are to be used only for the diapering of children. To ensure the health of you child, diapers that are found to have been used as cleaning rags or for other non-child related uses will need to be removed from service. You will be charged a $3.00 fee per diaper that needs to be removed from service or are lost.
- Customer shall not soak, home launder, use fish-based oil diaper creams, or make any alterations to the cloth diapers in any way
- Storage of Diapers: Please do not store used diapers in direct heat (example: outside or in a garage during the summer) or in the direct sunlight. Please do not store diapers in plastic bags.
Lost and found:
- Please try and keep all personal items out of the provided pail liners. ATD is not responsible for any items left in the pail liners.
Account and Payment Terms:
Unless otherwise agreed upon all customers are billed in four (4) week increments. Upon approval customers can be billed in any weekly increments. Customer agrees to pay all invoices by the due date.
- Service fees must be paid in full on the scheduled date. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
- Returned checks will incur a $30 service charge. Service will be suspended until the account is cleared.
- Customers who sign up for a package, or a special set weekly amount discounted packages, agrees to the service terms of the package or special.
Termination of Service:
Customers may cancel at any time except where the service/packages have a minimum agreed upon time. (for example if you sign up for a pocket diaper package, there is a 12 week minimum). these minimums and listed when you sign up.
- Termination: Customer must provide at least one (1) week prior notice for termination of service. ATD reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and its services upon one (1) week notice. ATD also reserves the right to terminate any account not in good standing.
- Early Termination of Weekly Discount Packages: Upon an early termination of a Weekly discount package by Customer, ATD shall refund Customer, on a pro-rata basis.
- Early Termination of a Minimum Weekly Sign Up Package: Some of our services such as are pocket diaper packages require you to sign up for a minimum amount of time. If we purchased the diapers new (diapers are still owned by ATD) for your service your service will be refunded on a pro-rata basis minus the cost of the diapers. If we did not purchase the diapers new for your service you will be refunded 50% of the remaining weeks.
- Return of Diapers and Diapers Supplies: Customer acknowledge that all cloth diapers and all other diaper supplies provided by ATD remain the sole and exclusive property of ATD. All cloth diapering supplies will be returned in good and usable condition (excluding normal wear and tear). Customer shall pay a replacement fee for any such items not returned to ATD upon the termination of services or that have been damaged by Customer. Upon termination of the service, customers have one (1) week to arrange the return of all rented diapers and supplies. The replacement charge for unreturned diapers is $3.00 each; $24.00 for diaper pails; $15.00 for diaper pail liners; $10.00 for each diaper cover; $5.00 for each Snappi fasteners; $0.50 per wipe and $10.00 for each wet bag.
If you are going on vacation and need to suspend your service, please call or email at least one (1) week prior to the suspension of your service.
Customer Satisfaction and Limitations:
ATD strives to meet the satisfaction of all customers. We welcome all comments and questions, and will attempt to remedy any situations brought to our attention. All diapers are cleaned using a professional eco-friendly process that sanitizes to ensure ultimate cleanliness and the best possible product for your child. ATD will not be held liable for any adverse reactions that may occur as a result of Customer’s use of our service’s or products, this includes, but is not limited to adverse reactions, allergic reaction, or any other personal injury whatsoever
In the event that Customer fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to pay all costs of collections, including reasonable attorney’s fees, court fees, and/or collection agency fees.