Why should I add bio liners to my diaper service?
They are very thin sheets of fabric that kind of look like toilet paper sheets. You lay them onto your baby’s diaper, and they act as a barrier between the cloth and your baby’s bum.
After use, they are meant to be thrown away or flushed (if your pipes/sewer system allows).
- Even if you’re using cloth diaper safe diaper creams, you may want to use a liner to help protect your diaper from encountering any build-up from the cream.
- Makes clean up easier. If you’re traveling, or just out shopping, bio liners can be your best friend. At diaper change time, simply take out the liner and dispose of it! Less smelly stuff to carry around.
- Helps wick away moisture, keeping your baby’s skin drier
- Lightweight, strong flushable fabric
- No odors or chemical residue so they shouldn’t create any allergic reactions
- Made of 100% viscose rayon: a man made material manufactured from natural replenishable resources
- 100 sheets per roll, and each sheet is a little smaller than 8 x 12 inches (20 x 30cm)